Saturday, November 15, 2008

my opinion about inconvenient truth.

In my opinion, that the movie is moral not political because Al Gore was telling us about the consequences of global warming and how to solve them, he never mentioned anything political. The movie attracted my attention and the subject is an interesting. I like this movie because it gave me new information and it encourages me to care more about global warming. Al Gore made the movie easy to understand and he has perfect speaking skills. Also I like what Al Gore said about ice melting which affect human’s life because with a huge amount of melting of glaciers will lead to shortage of drinking water.. The temperature is an increasing because of global warming, I think we must do something to reduce carbon dioxide emission that caused by factories and cars. So we should try to removal of carbon capture and storage to protect future generations from the risks by use the renewable sources.

No comments: